An Affordable Solution To AKG Excellence!
The versatility of the C 1000 S makes this an extremely popular model, and one ideally suited for all kinds of recording and live sound applications.
If no phantom power is available, the mic can be powered by a standard 9 V battery, making it perfect for mobile use. With its new battery monitoring electronics, the C 1000 S now features a reliable LED warning light. The red LED above the the microphone switch lights up when the remaining battery life falls below 45 minutes. The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hypercardioid simply by attaching the PPC 1000 Polar Pattern Converter provided to the microphone capsule. The PB 1000 Presence Boost Adapter also supplied with the C 1000 S adds 3 to 5 dB of high-end enhancement between 5 and 9 kHz, improving clarity of speech and adding definition to instrument sounds.
- Battery status LED for reliable monitoring of remaining battery life
- Can be powered by internal 9 V battery or by phantom power (9-52 V DC)
- Polar pattern converter allows easy change between cardioid and hypercardioid patterns
- Presence boost adapter increases 5kHz-9kHz frequencies for vocal clarity
- Recessed on/off switch
- Recommended for vocals, brass, woodwinds, high-hat, cymbals, snare drum and toms
- Built in elastic spider suspension
- Polar pattern: cardioid, or hypercardioid (with PPC 1000 attached)
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa (-44 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 137 dB (k=1%)
- Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 32 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2.000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or internal 9 V battery (6F 22)
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Matte silver enamel