The rugged construction of the C 214 delivers a highly detailedand accurate sound not only in the studio, but on the road aswell. The introduction of the Stereo Set provides users with acomplete solution that delivers outstanding performance and excellent quality from a pair of C 214's which comes complete with a comprehensive range of accessories.
Realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. It also requires performance consistency and accurate localization from the pair of microphones. Therefore, every factory-matched pair of C 214's is created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method and the result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
The C 214 captures sound combining one side of the legendary C414 dual-capsule system which results in a cardioid-only design with an outstanding performance close to the famous C 414. The2 Ultra-Low Noise electronics are capable of handling up to 156 dBSPL but also enable for voice and orchestral instruments as well thanks to a low noise floor. Besides, the C 214 will also work on low phantom power voltages from 12 up to 48 volts.
Additional features include an integrated suspension, a 20dBattenuation pad and a low cut filter. The C 214 stereo set comes complete with two spider-type shock mounts, two stand adapters,two windsocks, a stereo pair certificate and a rugged metal carrying case.
Ambient Room Filter.
This is ARF's ARF--32. At 18" wide and 12" high, this is not ARF's largest filter. It is ARF's lightest filter as well. With a street price of just $129.99, it's also ARF's best selling filter. It includes all the hardware to mount the filter and your mic on any standard issue mic stand.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 136/156 dB SPL (0/-20dB) (for 0.5% THD)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13 dB-A to IEC 60268-4 (A-weighted)
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 81dB
- Pre attenuation Pad: 0/-20dB (switchable)
- Bass Cut Filter Slope: 160Hz, 6dB/octave, switchable
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Supply Voltage: 12 to 52 V phantom power to IEC 61938
- Powering: <2 mA
- Dynamic Range: 123/143 dB (0/-20dB) (A-weighted)
- Connector: IEC standard 3-pin XLR
- Finish: Matte Grayish Blue
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 2.2"
- Net Weight: 0.62 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 3.22 lbs