The C3000 high-performance, large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been a standard for live applications and studio recording for almost two decades. It is an excellent choice for vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, drum overhead and brass instrument miking. The switchable attenuation pad and low-cut filter enable high SPL up to 150dB and eliminate proximity effect. The redesigned C3000 presents itself as a cost-effective, rugged workhorse with a sleek and classy finish.
- Proven performance for more than 15 years, the standard for live applications and studio recording
- Ultralow-noise electronics and switchable attenuation pad enable high dynamic range and allow SPL up to 150dB
- Switchable low-cut filter eliminates proximity effect
- Classic sound made affordable gold-sputtered one-inch capsule tuned in the tradition of AKGs sonic expertise
- Heavy-duty die-cast metal housing provides maximum protection on stage and in the studio
Polar pattern cardioidAudio frequency bandwidth 20-20000 HzSensitivity 20 mV/PaMax SPL 150 dBEquivalent noise level 14 dB-ASignal to noise > 80 dB-APreattuation pad -10 dBBass cut filter 500 Hz, 6dB/octaveElectrical impedance < 200 OhmsRecommended load impedance > 1000 OhmsPowering interface 9-52 V, 2mAAudio output Balanced XLR, Male 3-pinFinish blackDimensions 162 x 53 mm (6.4 x 2.1 in.)Net weight 320 g (11.3 oz.)Included accessories: H85 Universal shock mountItem number: C3000H85 2785X00230