Especially useful for stereo recordings taken from the far field with the inclusion of useful and often valuable room acoustics.
The matched pairs consist of two microphones that are within 1 dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1 dB to each other in the range of 300 Hz to 8,000 Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode and are selected from a large quantity of individual microphones using the described criteria by using a proprietary computer program.
Using this matched pair for stereo recordings utilizing various techniques will provide for a good and stable balance without frequency- dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The kit includes all the standard accessories of the deluxe package (excluding the PF 80) along with a stereo bar and proof of performance charts in an attractive carrying case (large Soundtool case).
- High sensitivity and extremely low self noise
- Five switchable polar patterns for placement and application flexibility
- Two-color LEDs provide quick visual indication of selected polar pattern and output overload
- Elastic capsule suspension greatly minimizes structurally-transmitted noise from chassis vibration
- H 85 professional shock mount/stand adapter, PF 80 external pop filter and W 414 X external windscreen.
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- Immune to electrostatic/magnetic interference thanks to metal housing and transformerless output stage
- Three switchable bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation pads with LEDs for quick visual indication
- All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in humid conditions
- Optional R 414 remote control unit offers full control of all parameters via standard 3-pin XLR-type connectors