Especially useful for stereo recordings takenfrom the far field with the inclusion of useful and often valuable room acoustics.
The matched pairs consist of two microphones that are within 1 dB to each other in sensitivity and also within 1 dB to each other in the range of300 Hz to 8,000 Hz of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode and ares elected from a large quantity of individual microphones using the described criteria byusing a proprietary computer program.
Using this matched pair for stereo recordings utilizing various techniques will provide fora good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The kit includes all the standard accessories ofthe deluxe package (excluding the PF 80) along witha stereo bar and proof of performance charts in an attractive carrying case (large Sound tool case).
Ambient Room Filter.
This is Post Audio's, ARF-32. At 18" wide and 12" high, this is not only our largest filter. It is our lightest filter as well. With a street price of just $129.99, it's also our best selling filter. It includes all the hardware to mount the filter and your mic on any standard issue mic stand.
- High sensitivity and extremely low self noise
- Five switchable polar patterns for placement and application flexibility
- Two-color LEDs provide quick visual indication of selected polar pattern and output overload
- Elastic capsule suspension greatly minimizes structurally-transmitted noise from chassis vibration
- H 85 professional shock mount/stand adapter, PF 80 external pop filter and W 414 X external windscreen.
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- Immune to electrostatic/magnetic interference thanks to metal housing and transformerless output stage
- Three switchable bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation pads with LEDs for quick visual indication
- All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in humid conditions
- Optional R 414 remote control unit offers full control of all parameters via standard 3-pin XLR-type connectors