A reference-quality microphone especially used for accurate, beautifully-detailed pickup ofany acoustic instrument.
With the introduction of the Next Generation C 414 B-XL models, AKG sets new bench marks for useful features, improved technical specifications, ease of use and available accessories. All of these improvements are answers to requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations and concert engineers, but with the basic sonic character of the legendary C 414 unaltered.
The ARF-42 - Small but mighty Ambient Room Filter
Our Swiss Army filter. A couple of ARF-42s in your tool kit can cover almost any situation. Use on vocals, drums, guitars, woodwinds or any acoustic instrument.
- High sensitivity and extremely low self noise
- Five switchable polar patterns for placement and application flexibility
- Two-color LEDs provide quick visual indication of selected polar pattern and output overload
- Elastic capsule suspension greatly minimizes structurally-transmitted noise from chassis vibration
- H 85 professional shock mount/stand adapter, PF 80 external pop filter and W 414 X external windscreen.
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- immune to electrostatic/magnetic interference thanks to metal housing & transformerless output
- Three switchable bass cut filters and three per-attenuation pads with LEDs for quick visual indication
- All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in humid conditions
- Optional R 414 remote control unit offers full control of all parameters via XLR-type connectors
There are other reflection filters on the market. Some are inexpensive and not so good and some others are good but crazy expensive. Post Audio hits the sweet spot with filters that do their job very well, are professional quality and are still reasonably priced. That's probably why Post Audio is the largest distributor of reflection filters in the USA.