Premium Condenser for Live Use!
The AKG C 5 condenser vocal microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems. The C 5's gold-plated transducer case not only gives the microphone a sophisticated esthetic touch, but also makes the transducer extremely resistant to corrosion and humidity. The result is superior audio performance.
- Condenser vocal microphone for onstage use
- XLR connector module with 24-carat gold plated pins
- 24-carat gold plated transducer case for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion and humidity
- Spring steel wire-mesh grill for extreme ruggedness incl. reliable control of pops and wind noise
- Shock mount
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 65Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV )
- Max. SPL: 140 / 145dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 25dBa
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2.000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte grayish blue