AKG CK 31 Modular Series Capsule For Gooseneck Mics
The cardioid is the most popular polar pattern since it can be used almost universally. The 125 pickup angle is especially suited for inexperienced or very "vivacious" talkers who often fail to talk directly into the microphone. The body is identical to that of the CK 32 and CK 33.
Suitable Discreet Acoustics modules: all GN gooseneck modules, HM 1000 hanging module.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 125 pickup angle
- Screw-on Capsule Module
- Highly efficient windscreen
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV) re 1 V/Pa
- Max. SPL: 125 dB (for 1 % THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2.000 ohms
- Connector: Discreet Acoustics Modular standard
- Finish: Matte dark grey