AKG CK 33 Modular Series Capsule For Gooseneck Mics
Due to the narrow 95 pickup angle, the hypercardioid polar pattern is a good choice for all situations when noise typically arrives from the sides (especially in places of worship), where people talk into the microphone from greater distances, or where several talkers are grouped side by side. The body is identical to that of the CK 31 and CK 32.
Suitable Discreet Acoustics modules: all GN gooseneck modules, HM 1000 hanging module.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- 95 pickup angle
- Screw-on Capsule Module
- Highly efficient windscreen
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 125 dB (for 1 % THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2.000 ohms
- Connector: Discreet Acoustics Modular standard
- Finish: Matte dark grey