Don't be fooled by it's diminutive appearance. The Ampeg Micro-VR is a compact powerhouse fully capable of pumping its 200 watts of genuine Round Sound into myriad live and recording situations. This portable, powerful solid-state head in traditional Ampeg drag is a pleasant surprise from the second you lay eyes on it to the moment its indisputable Ampeg tone hits your ears.
The Ampeg SVT210AV is the portable alternative to a full sized SVT cab. Ideal for bleed-sensitive recording situations where the SVT810-AV can be too loud and live situations where it can be too large, the SVT210AV is designed using Ampeg's legendary Infinite Baffle system for maximum speaker efficiency and true Ampeg tone.
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MOSFET
- RMS Power Output: 200 watts @ 4 ohms
- Tone Controls: 3 band
- Mid Tone Control: Ultra Mid
- Balanced Line Out: with Pre/Post and Pad
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12" x 5.5" x 10"
- LF Driver: 2 x 10" Eminence Speakers
- RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8ohms
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 1 x 8 ohms (Mono)
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 13 x 24 x 11
- Handling Weight: 25.9 Pounds