Ampeg’s PN-210HLF is a modern, lightweight bass enclosure built to handle the power of high-output Ampeg bass heads. Designed and assembled in the U.S.A. out of the highest quality components, including two custom-designed 10-inch neodymium Eminence woofers, the PN-210HLF delivers high-quality, high-output bass in a modern design that looks mean and plays meaner.
- 550 watts power handling
- 2 x 10˝ custom U.S. made Eminence neodymium LF drivers
- 1˝ Eminence APT:50 HF driver with level control
- Extremely rugged and durable enclosure
- 2 x 10″ custom US-made Eminence LF drivers
- 550 watts RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 1″ Eminence APT:50 HF driver w/L-Pad level control
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 10kHz
- Max SPL: 125dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Weight: 44 lbs
SHOP LIKE A PRO WITH PAL PRO QUOTES!
It's no secret, professional musicians, contractors, and wholesale accounts get amazing deals on gear and ProAudioLand.com wants to give you the same opportunity to save with our PAL PRO QUOTES program.
*These prices are exclusive for you the registered user only, and are non-transferable, cannot be combined with other promotions or applied to past purchases. Our Exclusive Price Quote is a price that we choose to sell a product when specifically requested directly from the customer upon his/her request for our best price. It is not an advertised price or a sale price. It is not guaranteed for any specific time period. We can only offer an exclusive price quote when asked by the customer.