The HeadAmp6 is a fully-featured six -channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes six auxiliary inputs to allow separate "more-me" mixes on each headphone channel.
Each output channel has a dual function Balance Control which will pan between Left & Right input of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main stereo signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel.
Each output channel includes one front and two rear panel stereo 1/4-inch TRS head-phone jacks for ease of installation and quick patching capability. Mono, Mute L, and Mute R select buttons and on each channel select between four operating modes; 1) Stereo, 2) Mono Left, 3) Mono Right, 4) Mono Both (Left & Right) for versatile monitoring solutions. Independent output level controls on each channel personalize monitoring levels.
- Six Independent High-Power Headphone Amplifier Channels
- Dual Function Balance/Mix Control per Channel
- Front Panel Stereo Aux Input for each Channel
- Multiple Monitoring Settings per Channel
- Individual Output Level Control per Channel
- Precision Four Segment LED Metering Per Channel
- Master Volume Control w/ Eight Segment LED Metering
- Front Panel Direct In Jack
- One Front and Two Rear Mounted Headphone Jacks per Channel
- Connects and Drives up to 18 Headphones Simultaneously
- XLR and 1/4" Main Inputs and Outputs
- Parallel Main Outputs for Multiple Unit Use
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- great Review by tom
Features Value Quality
- perfect all-in-one solution Review by Vic Bondi
Quality Features Value