The HeadAmp6 is a fully-featured six -channel stereo headphone amplifier that includes six auxiliary inputs to allow separate "more-me" mixes on each headphone channel.
Each output channel has a dual function Balance Control which will pan between Left & Right input of the main signal bus, or vary the mix between the main stereo signal bus and the auxiliary input for that respective channel.
Each output channel includes one front and two rear panel stereo 1/4-inch TRS head-phone jacks for ease of installation and quick patching capability. Mono, Mute L, and Mute R select buttons and on each channel select between four operating modes; 1) Stereo, 2) Mono Left, 3) Mono Right, 4) Mono Both (Left & Right) for versatile monitoring solutions. Independent output level controls on each channel personalize monitoring levels.
Input options include XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs with matching "Thru" jacks for bridging multiple units. An additional front panel stereo 1/4-inch TRS Direct In jack for quick patch override of the rear panel inputs is included for quick insertion of any stereo source. Master Volume control sets the main signal bus level. Eight-segment precision LED level metering on the main bus and four-segment indicators on each output channel provide visual feedback of the signal level at all key points.
The SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
With 40 mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) nickel-plated adapter.
NEW: Re-engineered headband and earcup construction provide a more ergonomic, comfortable fit.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- NEW: Re-engineered headband and earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, Circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
HeadAmp 6 Specs
- Six Independent High-Power Headphone Amplifier Channels
- Dual Function Balance/Mix Control per Channel
- Front Panel Stereo Aux Input for each Channel
- Multiple Monitoring Settings per Channel
- Individual Output Level Control per Channel
- Precision Four Segment LED Metering Per Channel
- Master Volume Control w/ Eight Segment LED Metering
- Front Panel Direct In Jack
- One Front and Two Rear Mounted Headphone Jacks per Channel
- Connects and Drives up to 18 Headphones Simultaneously
- XLR and 1/4" Main Inputs and Outputs
- Parallel Main Outputs for Multiple Unit Use