The HQ231 Dual 31-band Graphic EQ is perfect for any live sound application where there is a high feedback potential including monitor mixes, side-fill cabinets or high powered front-of-house mixes situations.
The HQ231 features ART's proprietary FDC (Feedback Detection Circuit), with constant Q circuitry capable of delivering a 3% center frequency accuracy. Professional features like LED level metering, selectable 6dB or 12dB slider range, active balanced and unbalanced input & output connectors, RFI filters, independent variable Hi Pass (low cut) and Low Pass (high cut) filters, variable input level control, passive bypass switch, clip level indicator, ground lift switch, and selectable line voltage switch make it ideal for any professional application or touring system.
- FDC Feedback Detection Circuit
- Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Output Level VU Metering on Each Channel
- Constant-Q Filtering
- Individual High and Low Pass Filters on Each Channel
- Center-Detented Frequency Band Sliders
- Independent Level and Bypass Controls on Each Channel
- Relay Bypass - If Power is Lost, Signal Will Still Pass
- Variable Input Controls
- Signal Clip Level Indicators
- Ground Lift Switch
- Internal Power Supply
- Selectable Line Voltage
- CMMR: >75dB (typ. @ 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 100dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -129dBu (A weighted, xlr to xlr)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 50kHz (+0 to -1dB)
- Input/Output Connections: 1/4" RTS unbalanced. Tip = input, Ring = analog output. 10K Input impedance. 0dBu = digital clip point at input level max. Level control offers full mute at min setting.
- Sample Rate: Internal Selectable 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz
- External: Wordclock, ADAT.
- Wordclock Input: BNC connector, 100 Ohms (terminated), 3.25V p-p min, 25KHz (min) to 105KHz (max) sample rate.
- Optical Input: ADAT optical Selectable for sample rate locking. Also used as a source of ADAT data to be transmitted on unused ADAT channels.
- Optical Output: ADAT optical or S/PDIF selectable.
- ADAT Mode: Contains 24 bit ADAT data arranged DPS CH1 = ADAT odd channel(s), CH2 = even channel(s).
- Maximum Gain: 74dB (inst. input to XLR)
- Maximum Gain XLR to XLR: 80dB
- Maximum Input Level: +19dBu (xlr); +22dBu (inst. input)
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu (xlr); +22dBu (1/4")
- Phantom Power: +48 volts
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% (clean), 0.1% (warm)
- Vacuum Tube: 12AX7A - Dual Triode (Hand Selected)
- Dimensions: 5.5"d x 19"w x 1.75"h
- Weight: 4.85 lbs (2.2 kg)