The TPS II is a two-channel high performance preamplifier coupled with V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) functionality. It also features variable input impedance that allows users to dial in and match any microphone type from large condensers to ribbon microphones.
The V3 feature provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process for guitars, bass guitars, synthesizers, acoustic instruments, percussion, vocals and more. The TPS II displays level monitoring with two analog meters as well as two newly added input monitoring LED meters.
The TPS II can accept +20dB peaks while maintaining over 120dB dynamic range, quiet performance and incredibly low distortion. The OPL (Output Protection Limiting) feature is used to control overshoots and normalize levels before clipping occurs. The unit also functions as a direct box, with impedance matching and preamplification for instrument or line-level sources. High-Z instruments or balanced microphone signals can be input through front and rear panel jacks.
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 6.5"D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Input Connections
- Front: XLR (balanced)/ 1/4ﾔ TRS (unbalanced)
- Rear: Switchable XLR(bal.), 1/4ﾔ TRS
- Output Connections: XLR (balanced), 1/4" TRS
- Input Impedance XLR, 1/4ﾔ: 150-3K ohms variable, 1M ohm
- Output Impedance XLR, 1/4": 300 ohms, 150ohms
- Maximum Input Level, XLR: +19dBu
- Maximum Input Level, 1/4": +22dBu
- Maximum Output Level, XLR: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level, 1/4": +22dBu
- CMRR: >75dB (typical @ 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 50kHz, +/-.1dB
- Dynamic Range: >100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.01% (clean),<0.1%(warm)
- Maximum Gain
- XLR to XLR: 80dB
- 1/4ﾔ to 1/4ﾔ: 68dB
- XLR to 1/4": 74dB
- 1/4ﾔ to XLR: 74dB
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)
- XLR to XLR -129dBu (A weighted)
- 1/4ﾔ to 1/4ﾔ -105dBu (A weighted)
- Tube Type: 12AX7A, Dual Triode, Hand Selected
- Power Requirements: USA ﾖ 110-125V AC / 50hz/16W - Exportunits configured for country of destination.