The CLX Series compressor/limiters use an "infinite soft-knee" characteristic and timing based on compression ratio. This, combined with a dual release time, allows program density to increase as the input signal increases. The result is a peak controller with very low noise, smooth sound, and excellent stereo tracking without the usual "constricted" limiter sound. The CLX-51 and CLX-52 have many ways to deal with any gain structure. The mechanical design is ready for years of rugged service and we back our quality with Ashly's exclusive Five Year Worry-Free Warranty. The CLX series is extremely useful for such diverse applications as loudspeaker protection, vocal level control, broadcast limiting, musical instrument sustain, special effects, and CD to cassette transfers.
- Extremely low noise and distortion
- Dual release time for minimum "pumping"
- Detector Patch Point
- Wide-range control of all parameters
- Powerful peak control with minimum audible side effects
- Both XLR and 1/4" input and output connectors
- Balanced Inputs and Outputs Five Year Warranty