Meet the studio condenser that captures every nuance. With three switchable polar patterns, the large-diaphragm Audio-Technica AT4050 exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/mids complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistent, outstanding performance. A precision-machined, nickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides rock-solid element stability and exceptional sensitivity.
Ideal for studio use and live sound productions with vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
Audio-Technica’s AT4050. For performance that legends are made of.
• Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
• Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
• The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
• Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
• Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
• State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
• Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- its a keeper Review by Danny
Value Quality Features
Can really excel when properly EQ'd to source. (Posted on 3/22/2012)