The ATM510 is a dynamic microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed specifically for close-up vocal use in professional live-sound applications.
The cardioid polar pattern of the microphone is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful for controlling feedback, reducing pickup of unwanted sounds and providing isolation between performers.
The output of the microphone is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector.
The microphone is enclosed in a rugged housing. Its multi-stage windscreen effectively controls popping, distortion from sibilant sounds and wind noise. The included AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp permits mounting on any microphone stand with 5/8"-27 threads. A soft protective pouch is also included.
- Natural, full-range vocal reproduction
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage windscreen effectively controls popping, distortion from sibilant sounds and wind noise
- Rugged all-metal design and construction for years of troublefree use
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 90-16,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: –55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 258 g (9.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 53.7 mm (2.11") maximum diameter
- Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Output connector: T6
- Audio-Technica case style: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for
- Accessories furnished: 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch