The ATM650 is a versatile addition to the Artist Series featuring a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion. A-T's innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source/li>
- Durable performance for professional applications/li>
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic/li>
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response/li>
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source/li>
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector/li>
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use