Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation, the ATM73a features a comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup. Its belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power.
- Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation
- Comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup
- Belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Also available as ATM73cW less power module; 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems
|Transducer||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||40-15,000 Hz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)|| PHANTOM: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL |
BATTERY: 97 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||59 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level|| PHANTOM: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. |
BATTERY: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
|Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Output Impedance|| PHANTOM: 200 ohms |
BATTERY: 270 ohms
|Output Connectors||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type from power module|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Dimensions|| Microphone: 0.39" (10.0 mm) (Diameter) |
Power Module: 3.31 x 2.48 x .87" (84 x 63 x 22mm) (HxWxD)
|Weight|| Microphone: 1.1 oz (31 g) |
Power Module: 4.9 oz (139 g)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
AUDIO TECHNICA ATM73a Headworn Cardioid Condenser Microphone 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.