With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44 is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mic’s self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
• Low profile for minimum visibility
• Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
• Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
• Rugged design and construction
• 25' (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
- More affordable alternative to the PCC160 Review by Paul
Value Quality Features
I researched and found the Pro 44s and they have quite a few positive reviews. We needed them mostly for speaking and youth stage performance and the sound quality is great for what we need. We EQ thru our church's mixer and they sound great, especially for under $100!
Those on a budget should definitely give the Pro 44 a shot. (Posted on 5/15/2012)