Audio Technica PRO35CW Cardioid Condenser Wireless Instrument Microphone
Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the PRO 35CW excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphones cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- For close-miking brass, woodwinds and any hard-to-mic instruments
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning while protecting elements
- Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters. 55" (1.4 m) cable. Includes AT8418 instrument mount for brass, reeds, drums, etc.
- Operations: Clip directly to instrument. The microphone is uniquely capable of picking up high-intensity sound without distortion.
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50-15,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): 0.3 oz (8 g)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE): 2.9 oz (81 g)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE): 0.98" (25.0 mm) long, 0.40" (10.2 mm) diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE): 3.66" (92.9 mm) long, 0.74" (18.9 mm) diameter
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount; AT8538 power module; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M12