What is an iLok? How does it work and why do I need one?
An iLok is a special USB device that holds your licenses for iLok-protected software.
Software publishers use the iLok to provide secure protection for their software. When you run the iLok-protected software, it looks for your license on your attached iLok.
* It's portable - Authorize your software anywhere it is installed. >From home, work, or remote location; your licenses are with you, not your computer.
* It's convenient and cross-platform - Store your Mac and Windows iLok-enabled software licenses all on a single iLok. An iLok can hold over 500 licenses (2nd Generation).
* Worry Free - Your licenses are on the safest, most secure solution: the iLok. With Zero Downtime™ available you've got 24/7 peace of mind.
Secure and Portable Licenses - Online Management
Using iLok.com, you can:
* View what is on your iLok(s)
* Download new licenses from participating software publishers
* Manage your licenses, including moving them between iLoks within your account
* Transfer licenses you no longer use to other iLok.com accounts
Comprehensive disaster recovery to keep you up and running
* IMMEDIATE deposit of 14-day temporary licenses to your iLok.com account
* Licenses can be downloaded to a new iLok within minutes of deposit
* Why buy ZDT? ZDT provides continuous access to licenses you can't afford to be without!
Let ZDT work for you:
Sign up for Zero Downtime™ and use spare iLoks for fast license replacement:
* When a covered iLok breaks or is lost/stolen, log in to iLok.com and submit an RMA.
* We will deposit eligible, time-limited temporary licenses in your ilok.com account.
* Download these to a spare iLok (you're up and running!)
* Send us the broken iLok. We validate the broken iLok, and provide you with permanent replacement licenses in your iLok.com account.
* You can download the replacement licenses to any iLok on your account.
* If the iLok was defective and under warranty, we send you a blank replacement.