AXIS A21 LASER DOUBLE PEDAL A21-2
POWER, DIRECT RESPONSE AND ADJUSTABILITY
The A21 pedals have all the performance features of the Axis pedals with increased magnitude. The A21 was designed to accelerate the beater into the bass drum with greater force and velocity, and to incorporate the Variable Drive Lever for greater adjustability.
The 21 degree power forward beater angle has been integrated into the beater bracket maximizes the beater impact. The Variable Drive Lever settings farther forward produce a deeper footboard travel (more power), while settings aft ward result in increased speed.
- Longest and widest footboards available
- Employ a greater range of movement with the symmetrical A21 Laser footboards
- Footboards cantilever over the back of the base plate for increased leverage
- Footboards are 5" wide at the base
- Laser engraving on the footboards make smooth, but nonskid surfaces