Bartolini Pickups and Electronics are recognized around the world as the standard in guitar and bass guitar tone with the broadest selection to fit almost any instrument and sound. Based in San Luis Obispo, California, Bartolini builds pickups and electronics for some of the most respected luthiers around the world and also supply to service-oriented retailers who offer upgrades and replacement parts. All Bartolini products are 100% USA manufactured and supported. Bartolini's mission is to offer superior tone for musicians playing stringed instruments worldwide; for all genres of music. Their comprehensive product line of pickups and electronics can be mixed and matched to express the individuality of any player. Pro Audio Land is proud to be an authorized Bartolini dealer for many years.
A Pre-Wired harness saves the time and aggravation of wiring your pre-amp and pots into your instrument. They feature Bartolini's industry leading pre-amps and premium audio-quality potentiometers with smooth control and ready for years of rugged use.
- The HR-2.5AP/918 uses a 3-band EQ and pre-amp
- One hole for Volume control: Volume (with Active/Passive push-pull switch)
- Three holes for Tone control: Treble – Mid (w. 2 freq push-pull) -Bass
- EQ: 3-band
- Volume Controls: Volume (with Active/Passive push-pull switch)
- Tone Controls: Treble, Mid (w. 2 freq push-pull), Bass
- Accessories: Includes: 2nd battery clip (18V option), wiring instructions