M5 Bass Soapbar, (1.5″ x 4.5″), Bridge: Quad coil – deep tone – extended width – low curvature.
The xxM56C-T is an M5 shape soapbar for the bridge position. It is 4.50″ / 114.30mm long and 1.50″ / 38.10mm wide. The quad coil design is splittable and features deep tone. The pickup is designed for extended string width of 74 to 95mm in low-curvature fingerboards. The “original series” bass pickups with passive designs. They are cast in epoxy to remove unwanted feedback and microphonics.
- Bass Guitar 6-string
- Pickup Shape M5 Soapbar (1.5″ x 4.5″)
- Pickup Series Original Bass
- Position Bridge Position
- Coil Type Quad Coil- splittable
- Tone Description Deep tone
- Width (inches/mm) 1.50 / 38.10
- String Spacing Extended width: 74 to 95mm string widths if the fingerboard radius is 16″ or more (low curvature fingerboards)
- Length (inches/mm) 4.50 / 114.30