The BBE D82 Sonic Maximizer software plug-in reproduces original program material with the subtlety, nuance and presence of a live performance. You can expect all of the same qualities of this plug-in that you’d find in the hardware version of the BBE Sonic Maximizer:
* Low frequencies become tighter, punchy and well defined.
* Highs are more articulate, detailed and present.
* Vocals and speech intelligibility are greatly improved.
* Plucked and percussive sounds, such as guitars, drums and pianos are cleaner.
* Sound effects such as explosions, gunshots and the roar of fighter aircraft take on a realism that envelopes the listener.
* The BBE D82 features the same value-adds as our analog BBE units in form and functionality with a few minor exceptions to improve usability.
* BBE Process button – This push-button switch allows for quick comparison between processed and unprocessed sound.
* Lo Contour knob – Regulate the amount of phase corrected bass frequencies.
* Process knob – Regulate the amount of phase corrected treble frequencies.
* Output Level – Adjust the processed signal to avoid clipping in high-signal level situations.
* LED display – User-friendly LEDs indicate the output signal level of the processed signal.
* Operating system
o Windows XP
o Windows Vista32
o Mac OS X (10.4, 10.5 or later)
* Plugin format
o Audio Unit
o RT AS/AS-Pro Tools 7 software or later
o VST 2.4
* Sample rates
o Up to 192kHz sample rates supported