The Soul Vibe, winner of the Guitar World Platinum Award, is back with a new look that really suits the “vibe” of this delicious pedal. Countless guitarists claim that Soul Vibe is the most convincing of analog rotary simulators, delivering on that Leslie experience complete with slight pitch changes as the horn comes and goes. Now Soul Vibe looks as sweet as it sounds. Check out that delicious root beer metallic finish, inspired by the warm, wood finished cabinet of a Leslie. Crème brownface amp knobs are the perfect complement, adding to the visual warmth, while the matching crème logo script puts this gorgeous new Soul Vibe in a class all its own. Just imagine plugging into this pedal and doing your best Gilmour or Trower licks. Yeah, we thought you’d like that.
What hasn’t changed is the Soul Vibe’s commitment to an authentic rotary experience with the convenience, reliability and durability you’ve come to expect from BBE, including 1% metal-film resistors and true hardwire bypass. If rotary is your vibe, get a Soul Vibe and discover that heaven is still in heavy rotation.
- Speed and Intensity controls
- Blue status LED pulses at rate of speed selected
- LED photocell box for precision and durability
- 82K Ohms input impedance for vintage-correct rotary pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty
- Shimmer and Shine Review by Steve
Features Value Quality
Adjustable metal knobs for the amount and speed you desire.Just stomp on the rugged metal switch on top of the metal chassis and shimmer and shine.
Used by greats like, Robin Trower and Dave Gilmore to get that vibe like no other.
Can also be adjusted to give a hammond b-3 sound, like a rotory. Really cool! (Posted on 4/6/2011)