Since 1989, Reinhold Bognerﾒs compelling, respected and sought-after tube amplifiers have graced the stages and studios of elite players throughout the world. Based on his legendary Ecstasy and Uberschall amplifiers, the new hand-built Ecstasy red, Ecstasy blue and Uberschall pedals represent the culmination of Reinholdﾒs sonic skill and creative vision. Each pedal delivers Bognerﾒs signature amp tone, plus a galaxy of new and inspiring sounds. Bogner for your pedal board is finally here and your tone will never be the same.
In 2001 Bogner launched the Uberschall amplifier. More than a decade later, Bogner still hand builds each one, right here in Los Angeles, California. Dubbed ﾓArmageddon in a Boxﾔ, the ferocious Uberschall pedal derives its thunderous hi-gain tones from the notoriously brutal Bogner Uberschall amplifier. While the Uberschall pedal offers a significant range of classic lower and medium gains, its true nature comes forth when deliverﾭing savage, face-melting, high-gain aggression ﾖ donﾒt say we didnﾒt warn you!
Reinhold designed the Uberschall pedal with five discrete Class A gain stages and with diode clipping, mirroring circuitry of the Uberschall amplifierﾒs high-gain channel. This revolutionary approach provides clarity, touch sensitivity and note separation never before achieved in distortion pedals.
The Uberschall pedal is powered by a standard 9V battery or 9VDC power supply. Reinholdﾒs advanced circuitry internally elevates the voltage a substantially higher level. This higher voltage provides a greater dynamic range which closely resembles the feel of the Uberschall amplifierﾒs legendary tube design.
- True bypass
- Master Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass and gain
- Boost function with independently lit volume control
- Jacks: input, output and remote.
- Remote jack allows control of the On/Off and boost functions via a remote switching unit
- Low Battery Indicators: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold.
- Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more