The 80 watt 4 x 6L6 power section is tight, with plenty of headroom and bottom. The solid state rectifier tightens up the amps response and makes for a quick attack time on the note. The rhythm channel has plenty of headroom and is as tight and articulate as it gets. The overdrive channel offers some of the creamiest and luscious overtones you will hear from a 6L6 amp. The master volume works like a master should, without choking the tone of the preamp section. With big bottle tubes, the dynamics of the pick attack are phat -- there's no better choice!
- 26" x 10.5" x 21.75"
- 75 lbs
- Treble, Mid, and Bass controls
- Rhythm volume, Master Volume
- Pull Bright on Rhythm Volume
- Drive Control
- 2 Channels, Rhythm and Hi Gain
- Effects Loop
- Slave Out
- Pull/Modern Mid function
- 12AX7 High Grade Preamp Tubes
- Custom Wound Transformer with 4-8 OHM Switch
- 4 6L6GC High Grade Power Tubes
- Custom designed Budda Phat 12 speaker
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Best combo I've used Review by J0e Marv1n
Value Quality Features
They have one of the clearest and most articulate sounds of any amp on the market and the overdrive is buttery smooth with amazing harmonics. Every chord, every note is clearly heard and sounds fantastic.
The EQ is has only a few knobs but is capable of very wide spreading tones. I play mostly blues rock and some hard rock and this amp is just perfect for me.
It is by far the best sounding and most reliable combo I have ever owned or had the pleasure of playing. (Posted on 6/15/2012)