The Superdrive 30 Series II is our mid powered touring package designed for the discriminate guitar player. The rhythm channel nails the Vox like sparkle with bell like harmonics picked from each chord. The extra power from four EL-84's adds girth and depth to the rhythm channel equipped to handle the right hand assault of muscle power pop players. The touch sensitive circuit allows even the most finicky jazzer the chance to shine his chops. For hi gain aficionados, rockers will find plenty of Plexi inspired gain that manages to sound sweet and aggressive at the same time. Think Superdrive 18 on steroids and tat is why we call it "the Dirty 30" around here!
- 26" x 10.5" x 10.75"
- lbs 30 watts
- 4 EL84's and a 5u4 rectifier tube
- Treble, Mid, and Bass controls
- Rhythm volume, Master Volume
- Pull Bright on Rhythm Volume
- Drive Control
- 2 Channels, Rhythm and Hi Gain
- Effects Loop
- Slave Out
- Pull/Modern Mid function
- 12AX7 High Grade Preamp Tubes
- Custom Wound Transformer with 4-8 OHM Switch