This classy 10" is a true 'modern vintage' guitar speaker, that delivers an exceptionally well balanced tone that has real Celestion pedigree.
The G10N-40 is characterised by satisfyingly deep lows that are complemented by sweet and clear upper mids and an articulate, well-defined top end.
Loaded into small combos, the G10N-40 articulates a detailed and warm clean sound, and its balanced response means this versatile speaker is still able to deliver true British grind when pushed to the limit.
- Nominal diameter: 10", 254mm
- Power rating: 40Wrms
- Nominal impedance: Available 8 ohms or 16 ohms
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 20oz
- Frequency range: 95-5500Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 98Hz
- DC resistance, Re: Available 6.4 ohms or 12.05 ohms
- Cut-out diameter: 9.0", 229mm
- Diameter: 10", 124mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 4.9", 124mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.25 x 0.43", 6.5 x 11 mm
- Mounting slot PCD: 9.6", 245mm
- Number of mounting slots: 8
- Overall depth: 4.0", 102mm
- Unit weight: 3.6lb, 1.6kg