With a 90-watt power rating, the Celestion Cream is purpose-built for vintage tones, whatever kind of amp you use. By applying new technologies and manufacturing methods developed during the creation of the Creamback speakers, Celestion has been able to deliver a higher power rating while preserving the very essence of an alnico guitar speaker.
Delivering a glorious, laid-back attack, the Cream exudes warm lows and a brilliant bell-like chime. It has smooth and organic mids, further characterised by a fine-grained detail that adds a high-definition quality to the vocal range.
The Cream has been specially created to bring alnico class to all kinds of amps from 1-watt to 90-watts. It conveys a satisfying warmth, detailed expressiveness and exceptional musicality, even at low power levels.
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power rating: 90W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Alnico
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 75Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.7Ω & 13.1Ω
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1”, 283mm
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 5.0", 128mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm Ø
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Number of mounting slots: 8
- Overall depth: 6.5”, 165mm
- Unit weight: 9.3lb, 4.2kg