Crown PA Amplification Package XLS1502 (2), DBX Drivrack PA2 - Ideal for JBL PRX and JRX Speaker systems.
Power your JBL or PRX passive speaker righ with this complete amplification bundle
Meet the new XLS DriveCore 2 Series -
The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown’s patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged (XLS2502) with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue.
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Sensitivity: 1.4Vrms
- Frequency Response: +0dB, -1dB
- Signal to Noise >103dB (at .775Vrms, 6dB lower)
- Intermodulation Distortion < 0.3%
- Damping Factor > 200
- THD < 0.5%
- Crosstalk At 1kHz: > 85dB, At 20kHz: > 55dB
- Dimensions 19" (48.3 cm) x 3.5" (8.9 cm) x 7.7" (19.6 cm)
- Weight 8.6 lbs (3.9 kgs)
DBX Driverack PA2
All you need to get the most from your PA. Now with complete control from your mobile device.
The DriveRack® PA2 provides all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers. With the latest advancements in dbx’s proprietary AutoEQ™ and AFS™ algorithms, a new input delay module for delaying the FOH system to the backline, Ethernet control via an Android®, iOS®, Mac®, or Windows® device, and updated Wizards, the DriveRack PA2 continues the DriveRack legacy of great-sounding, powerful, and affordable loudspeaker management processors, for a whole new generation.
New, improved AutoEQ algorithm ensures an extremely accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience.
With the RTA Mic “listening” to your room, the new, updated DriveRack PA2 AutoEQ algorithm sets speaker levels and room EQ automatically in a matter of seconds. This means room adjustments can now be made very quickly, without subjecting the audience to annoying, lengthy broadcasts of pink noise.
Enhanced AFS™ Feedback Elimination
Enhanced AFS™ algorithm for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system’s tone.
Nothing turns audiences away like annoying and potentially painful audio feedback. Fortunately, dbx engineers have revisited their already-stellar Advanced Feedback Suppression algorithm and made it work even better. The DriveRack PA2 listens for and anticipates feedback and adjusts speaker output automatically before it even has a chance, while never altering your sound.
Updated Wizard Setup Functions
Updated Wizards make initial set up easy, while ensuring speaker tunings and other settings are up-to-date.
Wizard functions on the DriveRack PA2 guide you through easy, step-by-step processes to help you get the most from your loudspeaker system. Helps you easily configure level balancing, AutoEQ, Advanced Feedback Suppression, and provides access to built-in and constantly updating speaker tunings from most major speaker manufacturers.
Available Input Processing
Available Output Processing
- All New Setup Wizard
- Streamlined AutoEQ™
- All New AFS™ (Advanced Feedback Suppression)
- Mobile Control (Android®, iOS®, Mac®, Windows®)
- dbx Compression
- Graphic EQ
- 8-Band Parametric EQ (adjusted when using the AutoEQ) Input
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- Crossover (supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems)
- 8-Band Parametric EQs (used for speaker tunings) Output
- dbx Limiting
- Driver Alignment Delays
Tested Wireless Routers:
- Dlink 636L
- Dlink Cloud router 2000
- Cisco / linksys: WRT54G2V1
- Netgear WGR614 v7
- Netgear WNR 1000
(Other routers are likely compatible. This list represents those which have been tested thus far.)
|Input||(2) line inputs. (1) RTA Mic input|
|Input Connectors||(2) Female XLR line inputs. (1) Female XLR RTA Mic input|
|Input Type||Electronically balanced/RF filtered|
|Input Impedance||>50 kohm|
|A/D Converter||dbx Type IV™ Conversion System|
|Mic Preamp Phantom Power||+15VDC (RTA)|
|Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)||< -117dB, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm (RTA)|
|Output||(6) Line Outputs|
|Output Connectors||Male XLR|
|Output Type||Electronically balanced, RF filtered|
|Output Impedance||120 Ω|
|A/D Dynamic Range||112 dB A-weighted, 110 dB unweighted|
|Type IV Dynamic Range||123 dB with transient material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; 121 dB with transient material, unweighted, 22kHz BW; 115 dB typical with program material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW|
|Alignment Delay||10ms per channel (60ms total)|
|Dynamic Range||>110 dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted|
|THD+Noise||0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB input gain|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB|
|Interchannel Crosstalk||< -110 dB, -120dB typical (input-to-output: < -100 dB)|
|Operating Voltage||100-120VAC 50/60 Hz - EU: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||22 W|
|Unit Weight||5.25 lbs. (2.4 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||6.75 lbs. (3.1 kg)|
|Dimensions||1.75” (H) x 5.75” (D) x 19” (W), 4.4cm (H) x 14.6cm (D) x 48.26cm (W)|
|D/A Dynamic Range||112 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted|