From the Manufacturer
D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 Bronze gauge, EJ12s offer heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 bronze set, ideal for heavy strumming and flatpicking
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- String Gauges; Plain steel .012, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
- Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance