When D'Addario introduced the world to phosphor bronze strings in 1974, guitarists everywhere fell in love with their rich and warm tone, and string manufacturers everywhere quickly jumped on the band wagon. But D'Addario phosphor bronze strings, like EJ16s are different. They're kind of like a good pair of designer jeans — they start off feeling comfortable and broken in (not stiff or rigid) and yet they seem to last forever. And with this 10-pack of EJ16 phosphor bronze string sets, you get a killer deal on these excellent strings!
- Buy 10 sets and save with this corrosion resistant 10-pack
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
D'Addario EJ16-10P Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 10 Sets 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.