From the Manufacturer
EJ36's are ideal for players who prefer a softer tone and easy playability. Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings are popular for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w); D'Addario steel strings is made from carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel wire