Pro-Arte strings are our the world's best selling and D'Addario's premium classical guitar strings. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, insuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte basses are wound using silverplated copper on a multi-filament nylon core. Our 9 string configuration offers two sets of basses, sealed separately, and one set of trebles.
- Light tension version of the best selling Pro Arte series
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0275, .0317, .0397 Basses .028, .033, .042
D'Addario EJ43 SET PRO-ARTE CLR/SILVER LITE Classical Strings 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.