When you want to make your nylon-stringed guitar glow with the fullness of its natural beauty, pick up a set of D'Addario Pro-Arte strings. These excellent classical guitar strings are percision sorted to ensure that their diameter and tension measurements are perfectly aligned. Each Pro-Arte bass strings are wound using silver-plated copper over multi-filament nylon cores, giveing them consistent and warm tones with astonishing projection.
- Hard tension for increased resistance, volume and projection
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
D'Addario EJ46 SET PRO-ARTE CLR/SILVER HARD Classical Strings 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.