From the Manufacturer
EJ46C, hard tension, is a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection.
Pro-Arte composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Hard tension, a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044