EJ73, D'Addario' s most popular light gauge mandolin set, delivers warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with just the right amount of tension for easy playability and projection. Loop end construction for universal fit. D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Gris man, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin strings
- Loop end construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.010, 014/.014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024/.024, .038/.038
- D'Addario's most popular light gauge mandolin strings^Loop end construction for universal fit^Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone^Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance^String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.010, 014/.014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024/.024, .038/.038
D'Addario EJ73 SET MANDOLIN PHOS BRZ LIGHT Strings 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.