EJ74, D'Addario' s best selling mandolin set, is the standard established by David Gris man and Ricky Skaggs. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. Loop end construction for universal fit. D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Gris man, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- D'Addario's best selling mandolin set
- Loop end construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
- D'Addario's best selling mandolin set^Loop end construction for universal fit^Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone^Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance^String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
D'Addario EJ74 SET MANDOLIN PHOS BRZ MED Strings 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.