From the Manufacturer
EPN110's combine the playability of D'Addario's best selling light gauge set with a warmer, vintage tone.
D'Addario XL Pure Nickel strings look back to the '50s, when nickel was the primary alloy found in electric guitar strings. Pure nickel strings would be supplanted by nickelplated steel in the '60s when guitarists required brighter tone and enhanced magnetism. Pure Nickel brings back the richer, warmer timbres found in traditional blues, classic rock, rockabilly, and more.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D'Addario's most popular Pure Nickel set
- Pure Nickel wrap wire delivers a warmer, vintage electric guitar tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .025, .035, .045