From the Manufacturer
EPS190's are a hybrid construction of the popular EPS220 and EPS170 sets, optimal for players looking for comfortable playing tension without sacrificing a distinctive biting and punchy tone. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/2 inches.
ProSteels are D'Addario's brightest and most magnetic bass strings. A specialized steel alloy delivers harmonically rich, brilliant high-end coupled with deep, tight lows that work in tandem to create the coveted "Piano tone" steel players crave. Great for both articulate fingering or aggressive picking, ProSteels give you the extra edge and punch you need to cut through the mix.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Ideal combination of comfortable playing tension with booming, tight low end
- D'Addario's brightest and most magnetic bass strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- Fits medium scale basses with a string scale length of up to 34 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .080, .100