From the Manufacturer
EPS230, D'Addario's heaviest gauged ProSteels bass guitar strings offer maximum volume and a tight, booming tone. They can also be used for down tuning.
ProSteels are D'Addario's brightest and most magnetic bass strings. A specialized steel alloy delivers harmonically rich, brilliant high-end coupled with deep, tight lows that work in tandem to create the coveted "Piano tone" steel players crave. Great for both articulate fingering or aggressive picking, ProSteels give you the extra edge and punch you need to cut through the mix.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Heavy gauging, an ideal combination of bright, booming tone and comfortable feel
- D'Addario's brightest and most magnetic bass strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .055, .075, .090, .110