D'Addario ESXL125 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Super Light Top/ Regular Bottom, Double Ball End, 9-46
ESXL125 strings are constructed with ball ends on both ends of the strings for use on double ball-end guitars. They are precisely engineered and wound to Steinberger specifications.
D'Addario's XL Nickel Wound electric guitar strings are engineered to serve as the critical link between you and your guitar. XL's are precision wound with highly magnetic nickel-plated steel to exacting specifications, resulting in strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone, and excellent intonation. Ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles, XL's are the choice of countless professionals around the world.
- Double ball end design, manufactured to Steinberger specifications
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance