From the Manufacturer
EXP140 delivers all the tone and performance of our best-selling EXL140 set, with 4 times more string life. 10-52 hybrid gauge delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned XL electric strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL110 for flexibility with heavier 4th, 5th and 6th strings for a more solid low end
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052