From the Manufacturer
D'Addario's lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EXP15s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Includes D’Addario’s exclusive NY Steel, the same high carbon steel found in the NYXL series for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047