An ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the nickelplated steel outer wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated nickel wound bass strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- Coated version of D'Addario's popular XL165 hybrid-gauge electric bass set
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
D'Addario EXP165 SET BASS EXP NKL 45-105 LONG Bass Guitar Strings 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.