An ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the phosphor bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated phosphor bronze strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining medium bottom strings with light top strings. Big sound with comfortable playability
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Includes D’Addario’s exclusive NY Steel, the same high carbon steel found in the NYXL series for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045, .056
D'Addario EXP19 SET ACOUS EXP PHOS BRZ BLGRASS Acoustic Guitar Strings 0.0 out of 1 5 based on ratings. user reviews.